Waterproof Bearing Units IP67
NHK IP67 waterproof bearing units
NHK IP67 bearing units are designed for industries with continuously heavier demands on the material resistance and a design for easy-to-clean. In order to reduce the risk of bacteria growth, this design is characterized by smooth surfaces and rounded corners.
NHK IP67 bearing units comply with 3A and EHEDG regulation
The protection is IP67 which ensure that the bearing units can be cleaned high pressure water from all directions. An oil seal ring with a stainless steel spring ensures that water cannot penetrate the housing.
The bearings are maintenance free and resistant to all cleaning agents and to most chemicals.
Features and advantages of NHK IP67 bearing units:
- Compact and strong bearing housing base, with the cover bolted to the base.
- The bearing housing is made by Dupolit, which is of extreme stability and strength.
- Stainless grease nipple for optimal food grade grease filling, preventing condensation in the housing.
- The bearing housing is fitted with a spherical lifetime lubricated ball bearing with eccentric locking collar.
- The spherical bearing is self-aligning.
- The bearing housing measurements are similar to market standards for easy replacement.
- The bearing housing can be mounted in all angles
- The stainless spherical insert bearings for an easy and precise assembly
- The bearing housing is heat resistant from -30°C to +100°C
- The bearing inserts are lubricated with NSF H1 registered grease that meets requirements like DIN 51825
- The bearing units are USDA accepted and meets the NSF/ANSI/3-A 14159-1-2010 standard
- Food grade according to the framework of regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004
- Possibility for private label